Home > Can I > Can I Get My Money Back Sir?

Can I Get My Money Back Sir?

The FTC's Refund Program page only seems to display refunds that have already been paid? I hope the FTC can get a case against them. How do I get my money back? Thursday, October 01, 2009 2:07 AM Reply | Quote Answers 1 Sign in to vote Above we see the Microsoft store's policy, according to Mr. http://ocvninfo.net/can-i/can-i-mount-an-hp-8200-usff-desktop-to-the-back-of-a-vesa-co.html

It is really sad that someone could steal money from a person on a fixed income but bills that keep rising. Thursday, December 29, 2016 10:22 PM Reply | Quote Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. I just feel really ripped off and need help and advice. Bridget Small - FTC | June 25, 2015 | reply You can report this to the FTC at ftc.gov/complaint, and to your  state Attorney General’s office. http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/gerry+rafferty/can+i+have+my+money+back_20172971.html

I don't hear what you're sayin', don't care what you're doin' Can I have my money back, money back, money back? The information you give will go into a database that law enforcement uses for investigations. You can report this to the FTC at FTC.gov/complaint. Alan Rafferty 17,614 views 1:58 Loading more suggestions...

Kelly E.R | February 10, 2016 | reply Thank you, and I did file with Western Union they completely banded the persons name from ever using them again. They racked up $1500 worth of unauthorized charges for services NEVER rendered to my previous address. Rosario Mendez | April 30, 2014 | reply The press release on the Sensa case is here. Also western union called me and asked what the money transfer was and I said what it was or she said they didn't show anything fraudulent about this person.

Pat | May 29, 2014 | reply I was scammed at the Hermosa store at the Las Vegas airport. HiI'm not sure what you mean by "Could it be that Microsoft is scarred to offer such a guarantee and if so, why?"What I described is the refund policy for the I ordered from forcemoto  . http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/gerry_rafferty/can_i_have_my_money_back.html You can reach the complaint department of MoneyGram at 1-800-MONEYGRAM (1-800-666-3947) or Western Union at 1-800-448-1492.

tea092 | September 5, 2015 | reply I think we going through the same thing by same company. Don't use your ... | December 29, 2015 | reply Don't steal from me rekha | January 5, 2016 | reply I have joined kolors healthcare india (P) ltd, , coimbatore. I've filed a complaint with the FTC with the little information I have, what more can I do?? this is absoulety unfair and i really would like my money back or atleast have it paid of to be at 0.00.

My Email is  I haven't posted this anywhere else on the internet, yet. Bridget Small - FTC | May 12, 2016 | reply You may want to contact the customer service department of website where you purchased the phone. Use your local media’s call for action lines. Thursday, October 01, 2009 6:36 AM Reply | Quote 1 Sign in to vote My question was basically when the product arrives at my house or if when purchased at a

I followed the links above but I was not able to find any relevant info. Please and thank you Bridget Small - FTC | May 8, 2015 | reply Start by reading this article about getting refunds if you’re disappointed with a product or service. Alan Rafferty 16,038 views 3:14 Stealers Wheel - Star 1974 - Duration: 2:47. a few days later i check my bank account and it is overdrawn 3,268.

Gerry Rafferty 518,185 views 5:25 Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (UK) - Duration: 4:21. If you used a wire transfer service to send money, contact the service to report what happened. They said u pay taxes and you don't have a felony criminal rec. They promise "no one can beat our prices" but found that NOT to be true, and the other places don't charge any membership fee.

Bridget Small - FTC | May 24, 2016 | reply This is not the place to report a problem to the FTC. If you used a wire transfer company to send money, contact their customer service and report the scammer to them. Never once was I notified.

Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop Loading...

Cpm54 | October 8, 2016 | reply Did you deal with Eileen? The money is missing, cause the transaction was made. Could it be that Microsoft is scarred to offer such a guarantee and if so, why? Kelly E.R | February 9, 2016 | reply Hi yesterday I was on the web and found a breeder for a pug dog.

Diane Bridget Small - FTC | November 2, 2015 | reply You can report this to the FTC at ftc.gov/complaint. But now, they block me from all communications. If you sent money to a country outside the US, you can also report to econsumer.gov. I have called the local police department and left a message with a detective in the fraud department.

If a company took money from your account without your permission, contact your bank or credit card company. Log in UNLIMITED MUSIC. 100% PERSONALIZED Listen without limits No ads Download for offline listening Discover Flow, a 1-click mix you'll love Try Premium+ for free Cricket customer?Activate your subscription. All rights reserved.Newsletter|Contact Us|Privacy Statement|Terms of Use|Trademarks|Site Feedback Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... I told him no.

I went wedding dress shopping ...found my gown put down 900 dollar plus down payment only to have the shop call me few days later saying they can't order the dress Sunday I got an email from the shipper saying that all the paperwork was good and the monkeys health records were all up to date and will be shipping soon. My husband contacted Ebay. All Time LowVeja o novo clipe da banda, "Dirty Laundry", com legendas!

It was 450 ctressler | April 15, 2016 | reply You can file a complaint with the FTC at ftc.gov/complaint. The information you give will go into a database that law enforcement uses for investigations. At this point, it's my word against their incorrect time stamps, and I just don't know what to do. i took admission i oxford institute in south ex for e_accounting and computer accounting and paid the advance fees 4500/- on 1st April.

Please help me Sincerely, Fang Bridget Small - FTC | May 16, 2016 | reply If you gave your credit card or bank account number to a scammer, contact your credit Information you provide will help law enforcement in investigations. I was homeless because of him for a month and a week. By the way, if you haven't already, you may want to check out this information on multilevel marketing and sign up for our Scam Alerts.

Please report your experience at ftc.gov/complaint so it becomes part of the FTC database that's used by investigators nationwide.